Our Coil Steel Spring Floor is an original Spieth Anderson design using top grade
springs and premier Russian birch in an overlapping configuration to eliminate
soft spots. Coil Spring Floors absorb shock and rebound quickly.
Other details include:
- 4 1/4” x 2” diameter Palmer coil steel springs designed to provide soft compression and maximum lift
- Molded plastic retainer caps on each spring end helps disperse landing impact and protect gym floors
- Twenty-five springs are evenly positioned on each 5’ x 5’ floor panel
- 40' x 40' floor has sixty-four 5' x 5' panels
- 42' x 42' floor has sixty-four 5’ x 5’ panels, plus sixteen 2’ x 5’ panels and one 2’ x 2’ corner panel. 42’ x 42’ floor bottom requires no foam perimeter when used with the standard 7 roll carpet bonded foam floor top.
- Carpet Bonded Foam, Foam Perimeter, and Corner Safety Mats sold separately
Spring Floor 40' X 40' Sprung Deck
As an added convenience we install all of the springs for you. Just lie the floor in place and you are ready to tumble.
Spring Floor 40' X 40' Un-sprung
Floors are shipped with the springs unclipped from the plywood. This is done to save money for the customer by saving space when shipping.
Not installing the springs also allows the customer to save money by installing the springs on site.
Spring Floor Section 5' X 5'
Springs available individually for those wishing to build their own floors, supplying their own wood.
Acro Spring Tumbling Strip Section 5'X5' comes with 6" Perimeter Foam
Spring Floor 42' X 42' Sprung Deck
Spring Floor 42' X 42' Un-sprung.
Twenty-five years ago, SA Sport pioneered the Rollable Free X®Floor. This floor is still the No.1 choice of gymnasts and competitive cheerleading squads in North America.
Flex-Cut Rolls are manufactured using the highest quality polyethylene foam and durable 26oz. anti-static carpet. The Flex-Cut allows the user to roll the floor up without having to flip the roll, and finishes in a more compact roll than standard rolls for easier storage.
Perimeters, Borders and Floor Skirts.